For travelers crossing the Great Central Road, the Warburton Roadhouse is is the perfect place to restock and refuel. With a variety of accommodation options and a good supply of both fresh and frozen food, Warburton Roadhouse is a welcome sight for many a weary traveller.
- Diesel and Opal fuel
- (Opal is replacement for unleaded petrol. Read more about Opal fuel by clicking here)
- A takeaway food service and provision of breakfast and dinner if reserved in advance
- A well stocked store offering food and personal items including fresh fruit & veg, bread, drinks, ice, fuels, meat, basic grocery items and icecreams
- A range of accommodation options to suit everyone from the budget back-packer to the discerning traveller, as well as complete units that will act as a home away from home for persons employed on extended contracts in the community
- Tyre repair tools available for use
- 24 hour power
- The ability to cater for large groups and bus tours
- Telstra Network coverage (including 3G)
Caravan and Camping Sites
The well maintained camping ground offers both powered and non-powered sites. The camp kitchen is fully equipped with a television, fridge, microwave, stove, cooking utensils, seating and a BBQ. Shared bathrooms are within close proximity. A laundry is also available for guests to use.
Regular Trading Hours:
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm (WST)
Saturday & Sunday - 9am to 3pm (WST)
Closed Christmas Day, New Years Day and Good Friday.
Public Holidays – Open 9am to 12 noon (WST), unless otherwise advertised.
No after hours fuel or store.
- No shop or fuel sales are made outside of trading hours.
- No pets allowed in the grounds.
- (WST) = Western Standard Time.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
AddressGreat Central Road
Warbuton, Western Australia, 0872
Coordinates & Contact Details-26.1341, 126.568808 8956 7656
what 3 wordscheeks.semblance.investmentsWarburton, Western Australiahttps://what3words.com/