The Bindoon Transit Caravan Sites are located behind the Chittering Visitor Centre in the small township of Bindoon on the Great Northern Highway. The transit bays are available to camper trailers, caravans, motorhomes and big rigs.
There is a maximum stay of 72 hours and with only 6 sites available, no bookings are required, its a case of first in best dressed. Bindoon Transit Caravan Sites offer power and water, ablutions with hot showers and a dump point. Reverse into the site for easy hookup.
If you have a caravan/camping group they can accommodate more upon request.
Options to pay (signage near the bays):
• Shire of Chittering black cash tin in the Visitor Centre
• Credit card payment with EFTPOS machine in Visitor Centre
• Shire of Chittering Admin building
• Direct online banking transfer via instructions on sign outside Ag shed (visitors do this themselves with no visitor centre assistance)
• After hours in drop box outside the visitor centre or direct bank transfer
Transit Park Rules:
• Ensure payments are made upon arrival
• Must have checked in via QR code on signage or via Visitor Centre / Shire Transit Park Log Sheet
• No open fires
• Dogs allowed however must remain on their leads
• Your dog waste must be picked up from oval/surrounds and placed in bins
• Make sure your site is left as tidy as you found it
• No food waste to be put down dump point (Effluent waste only)
• Do not tamper with bollard lights
• Report any damage to transit park or toilet block to firstname.lastname@example.org
AddressGreat Northern Highway
Bindoon, Western Australia, 6502
Coordinates & Contact Details-31.38694, 116.09704808 9576 4664
what 3 wordssomeday.slowing.wipersLower Chittering, Western Australiahttps://what3words.com/