Situated near Point Lookout via Ebor on a 360 ha property 2 hours west of Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, Australia. Features two new cabins and a fully renovated four bedroom cottage with all modern amenities plus the added comfort of cosy wood fires. Both The Styx River and the Little Styx Creek flow through our property and the dam is perfect for trout fishing! (Catch and release only please in our dam.) With an average elevation of 1400m you can experience the four seasons with a chance of snow in winter.
Lyrebird Cabin is a brand new, fully self contained cabin which sleeps 6 in a two bedroom layout.
Flame Robin Cabin is a brand new, fully self contained cabin which sleeps 6 in a two bedroom layout.
Platypus Cottage is a fully renovated 4 bedroom cottage perfect for a large family.
- Adjoining the New England National Park – a Gondwana Rainforests of Australia World Heritage Area.
- Trout fishing on the property and nearby streams.
- Stunning views from Point Lookout.
- A wonderful variety of bush walks.
- Magnificent scenic drives.
Address1111 Point Lookout Road
Ebor, New South Wales, 2453
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordswiggle.spicy.panningDorrigo, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/