Welcome to our little piece of paradise in the heart of SE Queensland country. We are located 3kms from the quaint little country town of Goomeri with other close by towns including Kilkivan and Murgon.
Our caravan and bush camp is the perfect setting for camping weekends or school holidays with your family and friends. We offer tent and caravan sites in a spacious setting nestled along the Nangur Creek.
You may choose to have a weekend away with your partner or come with a group of friends and family and spend the weekend bushwalking, birdwatching, campfire cooking and having fun. For those that are travelling the countryside, there is lots to see and do and our region plays host to some big events throughout the year such as the Goomeri Pumpkin Festival.
- All weather access road, access for all types of vehicles.
- 2.5kms from the entrance to the camp ground.
- Camp is located creek-side on a large flat creek bed with plenty of shady trees
- Pets are welcome at owners discretion, however, all animals must be kept on a lead at all times. You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet to avoid inconvenience to other campers and you must never leave your pet unattended.
- New amenities and laundry
- New rustic camp kitchen
- Generators allowed 8am-9pm
- Gas bottle re-fills are available on site (9kg bottle - $35)
- Group sites available for friends camping together
- No powered sites or slabs
- Family friendly
- Bore water available.
- Communal campfire
- Plenty of parking
- BYO Food, Drinks and Ice. The closest supermarket is 3kms away
- Fire rings on every campsite
- Collect firewood yourselves and its free, or its available for purchase delivered to your door
- No trail bike riding allowed
AddressLot 147 Wide Bay Highway
Goomeri, Queensland, 4601
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsmassaged.swerves.detectorWondai, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/