Not far from Bourke you can step back in time and stay somewhere a little different at Gundabooka National Park. Belah Shearers' Quarters was built in the mid 20th century to accommodate shearers when Gundabooka was a functioning sheep station.
Today, this heritage accommodation features six bedrooms, a verandah, kitchen, eating area, shower and toilet block, and can accommodate up to 12 people, making it ideal for larger groups.
While still maintaining its historic charm, Belah Shearers' Quarters today offers modern facilities including electricity, air-conditioning and an amenities block with hot showers.
- Please bring your own linen, towels, doonas, pillows and blankets.
- The shearers’ quarters has a fully-equipped kitchen, electricity , flush toilets, hot water, hot showers , air-conditioning and covered barbecue area with gas barbecue, fire pit and picnic tables.
- The kitchen has a stove, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, cutlery and pots/pans. There is a dining area with long benches.
- The shower and toilet blocks are external.
- There is an external laundry with basin and tap.
- Drinking water is not available at this property so you’ll need to bring your own supply.
- There is no television at the property.
- Guests are required to take all rubbish with them on check out.
- No pets allowed.
Address893 Ben Lomond Road
Gunderbooka, New South Wales, 2840
Coordinates & Contact Details-30.56166969, 145.596051202 6830 0200
what 3 wordssemblance.innovate.wardrobesBourke, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/