Balranald Caravan Park is ideally located on the banks of the Murrumbidgee River. Closest Town to Mungo National Park from Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne and only 6km from Yanga National Park
They have a range of cabin accommodation from Deluxe to Budget.
For self-contained travellers, they have grassy drive through powered sites and a large unpowered camping area with access to a well-equipped camp kitchen, coin operated laundry, swimming pool, clean amenities and disabled bathroom.
Your Hosts will endeavour to make your stay a pleasant one. Why keep driving? Stop over for a night or even longer and relax under the shade of a tree on the banks of the river or visit some of the river towns and National Parks in the surrounding area.
- Deluxe river view 2 bedroom self-contained cabins
- Ensuite cabins and budget cabins
- In ground saltwater pool
- Drive through powered sites
- Large sites for big rigs
- Grassy tent sites
- Clean modern amenities with family bathroom
- Disabled Bathroom
- TV room
- Modern Laundry with 2 washing machines and 1 dryer
- Linen hire available
- Camp kitchen with 2 electric BBQs
- Shop with groceries, Ice and gas refills
- Boat ramp located in park
- Walking distance to main street
Address60 Court Street
Balranald, New South Wales, 2715
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordstheoretical.dragon.glowedSwan Hill, Victoriahttps://what3words.com/