Junee Tourist Park offers a range of accommodation in Junee to suit couples, groups or families. Relax in our peaceful environment and enjoy our modern facilities. Stretch your legs for a short walk to many shops, cafes and craft shops.
Visit The famously dangerous Liquorice and Chocolate Factory – The haunted Monte Cristo Homestead – The Roundhouse Railway Museum – Broadway Museum.
Park facilities include 2 bedroom self contained cabins (a mixture of budget and deluxe), modern amenities, laundry and camp kitchen. Large powered and non powered campsites which cater for tents, caravans, motorhomes and 5th wheelers.
- Amenities block
- Disabled specific bathroom
- Laundry facilities with coin operated washing machines and dryers
- Camp kitchen area with BBQs, microwave oven, small fridge, gas cooktop and dishwashing area
- Abundant green grass and trees attracting wonderful birdlife.
- Picturesque lake you can back your caravan right up to
- Pets MUST be kept on a leash at all times
- Pets MUST be cleaned up after
- Pets MUST NOT be left at the park unattended
- Pets are NOT permitted inside cabin accommodation or in the amenities and laundry or camp kitchen.
- Managers approval must be sought prior to bringing a pet into our Park.
Address2 Sunnyside Road
Junee, New South Wales, 2663
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsbureau.attaching.furnishesJunee, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/