The Gundaroo Colonial Inn is a Heritage Hotel located in the nostalgic town of Gundaroo NSW. Also known as Matt Crowes Wine Bar, the Colonial Inn has had continuous operation since it was established in 1872 during the gold rush period.
Gundaroo Colonial Inn is only 10 minutes’ drive from the Federal Highway and a 30-minute drive from Canberra Airport.
Facilities of Gundaroo Colonial Inn
- Bar and Restaurant Outside Beer Garden/Terrace
- Activities - pool table, games room
- Children’s play area.
Food & Drink
- Bar with a great variety of beers, wines and local cider.
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Internet -Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
- Parking -Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Address23 Cork Street
Gundaroo, New South Wales, 2620
Coordinates & Contact Details-35.02854, 149.26554802 6236 8155
what 3 wordsgratuitous.excelled.waterfrontGundaroo, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/