Situated on the banks of the Avon River amongst 4 acres of gardens and grounds we are a family owned & operated Tourist Park offering large private sites & cabins with water views. Base yourself with us & enjoy staying in a quiet tranquil park and take the opportunity to explore the Gippsland Region. As a starting point to visit the Gippsland Lakes, investigate the nearby Victorian alpine high country, Ninety Mile Beach, cycle the Gippsland Rail Trail or even just as a convenient stop off on the way to or from Melbourne, we welcome all visitors to our Tourist Park. The amenities are immaculately clean, heated and enhanced by a well- appointed camp-kitchen complete with television, microwave, fridge and heater which adds warmth in the cooler evenings and laundry facilities. The undercover barbecue and eating area together with a number of open fireplaces make wonderful meeting areas and a playground for younger children is sited close at hand. Picnic tables are readily available for campers to enjoy a meal and socialize while keeping an eye on children at play. For the marginally more energetic, Apex Park is a short walk away and offers an array of play equipment, a BMX track and access to the Gippsland Rail Trail. Visitors may also access the adjoining council swimming pool when open. There is also a V-line Train that travels daily to & from Melbourne & we are walking distance from the train station – so when staying with us you can utilise this service & spend a day in Melbourne. We are just a 5 minute stroll from the town centre, offering the all the delights of a small town which includes the local bakery, butchers, café’s, gift shops, gallery, Courthouse Theatre, pub and the exotic Turkish Magic.
Something to do
- Go for a drive to the Mitchell River National Park and walk the Den of Nargun (part of the Bataluk Cultural Trail).
- Walk around the Wetlands in Sale (Internationally Listed) & look at the amazing Range of Birds that inhabit the area, while you are there check out the Historic Swing Bridge
- Visit our local award winning restaurants & wineries to experience the best of what Gippsland has to offer from local producers.
- Come by Train & bring your bike – ride the Rail Trail.
- Have a hit of golf at one of four nearby courses
- Visit the Ninety Mile Beach
- Go to the High Country – Dargo, Licola
- Read a book, sit back for the day or a couple of hours & enjoy the setting – Relax.
Address2 McMillan Street
Statford, Victoria, 3862
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsseniors.shaves.cloudSale, Victoriahttps://what3words.com/