The McLaren Vale Lakeside caravan park is nestled in the heart of McLaren Vale wine region and offers the perfect spot to relax, while being a convenient base for touring the Fleurieu Peninsula.
With the Fleurieu Peninsula attractions all with in an hours drive, and just 35 minutes from Adelaide.
McLaren Vale Lakeside Caravan Park will provide you the perfect setting. With a 4 star AAA rating, the Park has many attractive features to make your stay a pleasant one.
Facilities McLaren Vale Lakeside Caravan Park offers:
- Modern Cabins, with colour TV's
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Pillows, Linen and Blankets required
- Luxury En-Suite facilities on 68 sites each containing a toilet, shower and hand basin
- With all lawn sites, you can pitch a tent or park your van right next to your en-suite
- Swimming Pool
- Two floodlit Tennis Courts
- Kiosk, Tourist Information, ISD/STD Telephones, Laundry facilities
- Waterfowl Reserve and Lake
- Walking and Cycle Tracks
- Close proximity to Town Shops
- Pet Friendly (Managers Discretion. Not in Accommodation)
- Caravan Storage
McLaren Vale, South Australia, 5171
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsnamely.pressured.pavilionMcLaren Vale, South Australiahttps://what3words.com/