Set amongst 9 acres of landscaping and trees on the banks of Lake Victoria. Our caravan park is a tranquil and spacious haven designed for a relaxing holiday or a pleasant short stay. A 5 minute stroll around the lake will see you in the heart of the town centre, with all major shops, restaurants, swimming pool, tennis courts, children's playground and golf course close by.
Maryborough is in the heart of the Victorian Goldfields, making the Maryborough Caravan Park the ideal base to discover not only gold but also the spectacular sites of our box-ironbark forest with it's wildflowers, birds and superb display of Wattle in springtime. You can visit nearby wineries, or spend time exploring the local markets and galleries, or just indulge in fine wine and dining. A little less than 2 hours from Melbourne it's a great place for an ideal and affordable holiday for couples and families or that weekend away.
The caravan park offers fully self-contained ensuited cabins ranging from standard 2 ½ star cabins to 3 ½ star deluxe lakeview cabins. We can also provide for group accommodation in our private bunkrooms. Caravans and the largest Motorhomes are catered for with close to 100 powered sites (some drive through). Unpowered campsites are also available.
We are a pet friendly caravan park, with well behaved pets most welcome.
Maryborough Caravan Park hosts a range of facilities and services to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable.
- Large shady sites in summer and warm sunny sites in winter
- Two clean amenities blocks
- Camp kitchen
- Covered BBQ area with free electric bbq
- Water tanks for guest's use
- Guest laundry facilities
- Fax and photocopying facilities
- Swap n Go Gas Bottles
- Pets Allowed (on leash, not in park owned accommodation)
- Hall hire available for groups
- New Children's playground
- Walking distance to outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts and football oval
- Fishing in Lake Victoria
- Walking distance to local cinema
- Modern children's playground and BBQ area located nearby in Princes park
- Short walk around the lake to town centre, restaurants
- EFTPOS, Visa and Mastercard accepted
Address7 Holyrood Street
Maryborough, Victoria, 3465
Coordinates & Contact Details-37.039857, 143.74430403 5460 4848
what 3 wordssprite.followers.dimmedMaryborough, Victoriahttps://what3words.com/