An absolute jewel of South Australias West Coast, Waterloo Bay Tourist Park is situated near the Town Centre within close walking distance to all town facilities and adjacent to beautiful Waterloo Bay.
Elliston offers it all, from rugged coastline to pristine beaches, our park is an ideal base for touring and exploring the Eyre Peninsula. There are safe swimming beaches and rocks around the shores of Waterloo Bay to explore, and a short drive inland gives you wonderful outback experiences.
Waterloo Bay Tourist Park offers a range of comfortable cabin accommodation, along with well grassed shady and sheltered sites. Pets are welcome but not permitted inside onsite accommodation. We have 6 digital TV stations.
We are an ideal base to fish, swim and explore surrounding coastline beaches, or simply relax.
Elliston is home to the Australian Salmon Fishing Championships held anually from 1st June to 31st August. Elliston Waterloo Bay Tourist Park is proud to be a major sponsor of this event.
- Caravan sites
- Camping facilities
- Lawned and shady sites
- Spotless amenities block
- Ensuite sites suitable for wheelchair access
- Free gas barbeques
- Public Telephone
- Go Kart
- Jumping Pillow
- Fish cleaning and freezing facilities
- Fishing tackle and Bait sales
- Wi Fi internet
- Kiosk - general goods, ice, ice creams
- Camp Kitchen
- Pets allowed strictly on leash
- SOLE DIGITAL TV COVERAGE IN ELLISTON ( 6 stations )
- Dogs allowed at managers discretion, sites only
- Great views, native flora & fauna
- Modern coin operated laundry
- Tourist information
- Ice/tackle/bait/gas refills
- Vending machine
Address10 Beach Terrace
Elliston, South Australia, 5670
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsreservations.cloths.brandsCummins, South Australiahttps://what3words.com/