Gum Tree Lodge and Bush Camp is located just off the Bruce highway, in Howard. The site offers beautiful bush sites for self-contained vans and motorhomes on the 40 acre property. The piece of paradise has been designed for the over 50's crowd and is an adults only camp.
Powered sites are $30 per night for 2 people. A stay 4 pay 3 and stay 7 pay 5 deal applies, making your stay super affordable. Discounted rates for solo travellers. A huge, unpowered area is also available.
Dogs are welcome and there are fire pits and wood provided, and a walking track through the property. George's Garage is a must see.
Hervey Bay, Maryborough, Childers, and the beaches at Burrum Heads and Toogoom are all less than a 30 minute drive.
Phone or text and book direct on 0401 882 214.
- conveniently located just off the highway at Howard and just
- 20 minutes to Hervey Bay, Maryborough, Childers and
- Burrum Heads.
- 40 sites with power and water. Great rates !
- big unpowered area.
- dump point
- super peaceful
- choice of sites on arrival.
- dogs welcome
- fires pits and wood provided
- property set on 40 acres
- walking track thru the bush
- deck sites overlooking the dam
- enjoy a tour of George's Garage
- Howard markets on first Saturday of each month - HUGE !
- Maryborough markets each Thursday morning.
- IGA, post office, great pub, milk bar, butcher, bakery, haberdashery and Brooklyn House all just 3kms across the highway in Howard.
Local regulations do not allow us to take tents/swags/camper trailers or vans that do not have their own facilities. There is a beautiful guest suite available.
Address159 Howard Heights Road
Howard , Queensland, 4659
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordssloth.curious.navigateHervey Bay, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/