Yambuk is a relaxed rural area just a short drive from the historic township of Port Fairy. This peaceful park in an idyllic location has all that you require for a relaxing stay whilst reconnecting with nature. Nestled beside the tranquil Yambuk Lake, you can pitch your tent or pull up your caravan and sit back and enjoy the serenity. The park is a prime location for families, with excellent fishing available in the lake or nearby surf beaches.
When visiting Yambuk, no stay is complete without experiencing one of the Great South region’s largest slides. Climb to the top of the famous Yambuk slide and zoom down to the bottom – this is fun for the whole family.
Yambuk also boasts a general store and a pub to complete your stay. Other activities include walking, sightseeing and day trips to several regional tourist attractions, including Port Fairy, Budj Bim indigenous history and the Codrington Wind Farm.
The Yambuk Lake caravan park is the perfect place for people looking for a coastal getaway surrounded by rural beauty. Yambuk offers stunning views of the lake as you pitch a tent or park your caravan on the shores of this tranquil setting. It is the perfect place for fishing and there is also a famous giant slide, for little and big kids alike!
Features of the park
- The park features 23 powered and 7 unpowered sites to accommodate your travelling needs
- Yambuk Lake is on your doorstep, and it offers good fishing all a stone’s throw from your tent or caravan
- A children’s playground is nearby to keep the little ones entertained
- A barbeque under shelter, to cook up the day’s catch, or sit back in tranquil surrounds and enjoy a sausage in bread
- Resident caretakers are at the park to answer any questions, or to offer tips to get the most out of your coastal break
- A pet friendly park where man and dog can holiday in harmony
- Ideally positioned near the famous Yambuk Slide – are you game to experience one of the Great South region’s largest slides?
- A short journey will have you in Port Fairy, Victoria’s most popular seaside destination and internationally recognised as the world’s most liveable community. A whole host of adventures, no matter what your desires, can be found in this beautiful part of Victoria.
Facilities at the park
The park boasts all of the facilities that visitors come to expect on their coastal adventures. These include:
- 23 powered sites
- 7 unpowered sites
- Dog friendly
- Children’s playground
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Fishing Lake
- Boat ramp
Yambuk, Victoria, 3285
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsdeny.nursemaid.reroutePort Fairy, Victoriahttps://what3words.com/