A family owned and operated working sheep station and tourism enterprise , located on the Eastern side of Ikara Wilpena Pound in the Flinders Ranges, South Australia. Upalinna means 'Little Water' in the Adnyamathana language. The station has many springs throughout and the Wilpena creek snakes it's way East through the property. Enjoy rambling through native pine forests and gum lined creeks. Gaze at the millions of stars in our Milky Way at night. See fossils and Yellow Footed Rock wallabies in Brachina Gorge. Enjoy the wildlife in the area such as kangaroos, emus, echidnas, galahs, parrots and reptiles.
Our campground is a great base to explore the central Flinders Ranges. Upalinna Station is the closest property to Wilpena Pound Resort and the many walks in the National Park. We have 8 secluded, unpowered campsites with magnificent views of Wilpena Pound and Saint Mary's Peak. Our sites have fire rings and are large enough to accommodate a number of vehicles. One pit toilet available for shared use. No other amenities available.
- 2WD accessible.
- Catering for small and large groups.
- $20 per vehicle, per night. Contact us to make a booking.
- Check-in from 12pm.
- STRICTLY NO DOGS ALLOWED.
Set in a picturesque location, our fully self-contained quarters sleep 14 people. 2WD accessible via 3km of unsealed road. The quarters consists of five bedrooms - three queen bedrooms and two bedrooms with bunk beds that sleep 4 per room.
- Classically styled kitchen with large freestanding oven, microwave and coffee machine.
- Large dining and lounge room with open fireplace and bread oven that's great for cooking pizza in.
- A purpose built ablution block with laundry.
- Large veranda, bbq and entertaining area.
- Firepit set down next to the creek lined with red gums.
- All bed linen and towels included.
- All bookings are exclusive with a 4 person minimum.
- All firewood provided.
- Strictly no pets.
- No mobile/internet service available at the quarters.
AddressFlinders Ranges Way
Hawker, South Australia, 5434
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordskeeps.propulsion.ceasesQuorn, South Australiahttps://what3words.com/