Norval Park Campground is located close to the oceanfront between Rules Beach and Miara. The property has been developed by Council to provide basic 'bush' camping of a zero or minimum facilities nature. Camping at Norval Park Campground is arranged by purchasing a permit and is open to tents and camper trailers only. To get a permit please phone the Bundaberg Visitor Information Centre on 07 4153 8888 or book online. Caravans, motor homes and camper vans are not permitted. Council will inspect the site regularly to verify and enforce permits for each site. The campsite has a basic toilet facility and hand basin only. Campers must bring their own water supplies.
Directions: From Bundaberg, go north on Bundaberg-Gin Gin Road then turn on to Bundaberg-Lowmead Road and drive approximately 15 kilometres. Turn right onto Yandaran Road (signposted to ‘Miara’), then left onto South Littabella Road. Drive on this road until it turns into Norval Park Road, which is a gravel road.
BUNDABERG REGIONAL COUNCIL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A camping permit is required to camp in this area.
- Overnight camping is in tents or camper trailers only.
- Caravans motor homes and camper vans are not permitted in this campground.
- A maximum of ten (10) nights can be booked at the Norval Park Campground in a single booking with a maximum of twelve (12) persons per site per night.
- All vehicles property and camping equipment must be confined to the space allocated within each camp site.
- Camp fires are to be contained to the designated fire pits on each site and all fires must be extinguished before leaving.
- You must provide your own firewood without damaging the habitat or environment surrounding this park.
- There is to be a maximum of two (2) dogs per camp site.
- Dogs must be confined to the camp site or on a leash and under human control at all times.
- Generators are permitted between 6am and 8pm only.
- Please be considerate of the noise you make at all times.
- The person named on the permit must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Campsite sizes are approximately 10 metres x 10 metres.
THERE IS NO BEACH CAMPING PERMITTED
AddressNorval Park Road
Yandarran, Queensland, 4673
Coordinates & Contact Details-24.609, 152.130307 4153 8888
what 3 wordssolar.mauve.dolphinsSharon, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/