Levi Adelaide Holiday Park (formerly Levi Caravan Park) is one of Adelaide’s finest holiday parks, set in a tranquil riverside location only 4km from the heart of the city. Stay with us and enjoy the perfect base for exploring Adelaide and surrounding attractions in a heritage apartment, riverside villa, cabin, caravan or tent.
The perfect base to launch your daily trips, Levi Adelaide Holiday Park is central to the city, beaches and zoo. Our offering includes heritage apartments in historic Vale House, peaceful villas, cabins and powered sites plus electric BBQs, camp kitchen, Wi-Fi, modern amenities, guest laundry and children’s playground.
Nestled on the bank of River Torrens, our beautiful gardens and trees offer summer shade and walking paths on your doorstep. In a beautiful setting with well-maintained grounds and lots of bird life, you may even spot a koala. Follow the river pathway from your accommodation into the city passing the Zoo, Botanical Gardens and other well-known Adelaide landmarks.
If it’s convenience you’re after, it’s easy to find your way with public transport from the park to the city. Take a short 15 minute stroll along the river to the fast O’Bahn busway to a shopping centre or the CBD where you meet for appointments or shop till you drop. Day tours can also be arranged.
- Shady powered sites
- Ensuite powered sites
- Luxury ensuite cabins
- Magnificent gardens
- Outstanding walking/cycling paths along the Torrens River
- Sealed roads throughout the park
- Fully serviced water, electricity and natural gas
- Sullage to all powered sites
- Tennis courts, oval
- Modern amenities block, plus babies' bathroom and disabled bathroom
- Modern Laundry
- TV Lounge
- Camp Kitchen
- Free electric BBQ's
- Children's playground
- Giant chess set
- Excellent public transport to the city
- Shops, medical services, caravan supplies, and churches nearby
- Comprehensive tourist information
- Internet Kiosk
- Wireless Internet
- Day tours arranged
- Pet Friendly stays are available if you’re in your own caravan or tent or our converted pet-friendly cabins. Approval is at the Manager’s discretion and must be sought at the time of booking.
Address1 Harris Road
Vale Park, South Australia, 5081
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsspirit.volunteered.marchAdelaide, South Australiahttps://what3words.com/