The Tree Haven Tourist Park has something to offer everyone. Set in clean and quiet bush parkland, the park is close to shops and clubs with all the amenities you'll ever need.
Glorious Kangaroo Valley is at your door step & two quaint wineries are just down the road.There are numerous bush walks and on the Shoalhaven's waterways you can go fishing, swimming, sail boarding, sailing, canoeing, skin diving and river and bay cruising.
Accommodation on offer includes powered and unpowered sites, cabins and luxury villas.
- 4 star rating with AAA Tourism
- 4 star 2 brm villa's
- Comfortable & Affordable accommodation
- Swimming pool
- Boom gate security
- Bitumen curbed roads
- 5 minutes drive to Berry NSW
- Close to Berry& Kangaroo Valley
- Covered BBQ area
- LPG refills
- Friendly service
- Special workers & long stay rates
- TV Lounge
- Wireless Broadband Internet available
Bomaderry, New South Wales, 2541
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordscertified.insiders.originsBomaderry, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/