Dundee Downs Bush Resort is a friendly little hideaway just over an hour from Darwin.
The resort is a small family run business set in a natural outback bush setting and is located about 20 km from Dundee Beach.
We offer airconditioned cabins, powered campsites, shaded or unshaded sites for your caravan or motorhome to provide a relaxing stay and easy access to the secret fishing spots around Dundee. Owner-operators Georgina and Bob Bell provide good old fashion bush hospitality to both locals and travellers.
For the keen fishermen and crabber, "Six-Pack Creek" boat ramp is near by for easy access to the sheltered waterways, making it ideal fishing for car-toppers and dinghys.
For the off-shore adventurer, the boat ramp is only 6km from the mouth which provides an opportunity to fish around Bynoe Harbour, Quail Island, Indian Island and Bare Sandy Island.
On-site facilities include:
- air conditioned cabins with small fridge and a sink on the verandah
- shared ablution facilities including adjacent hot showers
- POWERED SITES available for caravans or motorhomes
- plenty of shaded or unshaded sites
- generators are permitted (some sites are unpowered)
- no dogs are allowed due to the wildlife onsite
- portable wood BBQ facilities
- wood-fired pizza oven (recommended !)
- campfires permitted
- shaded campsites
- covered entertainment areas
- BYO - only a small supply of essential items are available from the shop
- ICE and BAIT is available
- Plenty of rainwater available
- trailer parking
AddressLot 3040 Barramundi Drive
Dundee Downs , Northern Territory, 0840
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsbruiser.soaks.hintLarrakeyah, Northern Territoryhttps://what3words.com/