An Oasis in the Tropical Golf Savannah. Normanton Tourist Park is located in the centre of town and is walking distance to all conveniences. Our park has a variety of accommodation, cabins - ensuite, cabins - no ensuite, rooms, camping and caravan sites.
Normanton Tourist Park boasts the largest resort pool in the North West. We are an excellent base from which to explore the many unique activities and attractions of this beautiful area. Try your luck at barramundi fishing, take a Gulflander train trip or simply relax and enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
Normanton is in the centre of a thriving pastoral industry, a mining area, and has flourishing tourist attractions. Because of its reliable winter dry season of blue skies and sunny days with moderate temperatures, it is an ideal tourist destination.
Facilities and features:
- The Park offers, 12 Self Contained / ensuite cabins
- 5 Budget rooms
- 2 Cabins no ensuite
- Shady / drive thru / sites / grass
- 55 Powered sites & 25 Unpowered sites. Most sites have slabs & sullage
- 2 Camp Kitchens & BBQ Area
- Hot Artesian Spa Bath & Huge 25 Metre Lap Pool
- 3 Amenities Blocks
- Dump Point
- Disability facilities are available
- Pets welcome
- Tour Buses welcome
- Motor homes / Large caravan sites
Address14 Brown Street
Normanton, Queensland, 4890
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsextend.gossips.betrayalKarumba, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/