You’re may wondering why this place is called Whiskas Woolshed ?! The answer is quite simple ! “Whiskas” is the owner’s nickname for a while. “Woolshed” has been added because a few decades ago, this place was invaded by sheeps once or twice a year, to be shorn and free of wool for a while. For more than 20 years now, we enjoy to welcome people from all around the world.
Whether you want to sleep in a tent, a motorhome or in the woolshed, you’ll find the good solution. This is what we’ve got:
- Unpowered Camping: water on each site and access to lounge & facilities
- Powered Camping: power, water on each site and access to lounge & facilities
- Shared Bedrooms: 1 bunk bed & 1 double bed per bedroom, linen provided
- Lounge: seating, tables, billiard table, table tennis, piano, flat screen TV, heater, coke machine and 3G coverage with Teltra/Optus/Vodaphone
- Hot showers, toilets & laundry
- Camp Kitchen
- Large Garden with outdoor patio area with free BBQ
Please note: the owners will accept dogs by prior arrangement only.
Address78 Glen Yallum Road
Penola, South Australia, 5277
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordstechy.grinders.cluedPenola, South Australiahttps://what3words.com/