The Glebe Weir camping area has recently undergone a major upgrade, with a new disability-compliant amenities block with toilets and showers opened early July 2021.
Glebe Weir offers affordable camping near Taroom, in the Banana Shire.
Located on the Dawson River off the Leichhardt Highway, the camping area is grassy and slopes gently towards the water’s edge. Spacious and level and mainly grass with plenty of shady and sunny spots.
No bookings required (there are envelopes supplied to place your booking money and details into, before placing in the secure locked box for payment).
- Toilets: Yes
- Showers: Yes (from 2 July 2021 onwards)
- Pets: Pet friendly
- Water availability: Non-potable water available
- Campfires: Fires allowed in built fire places. Check local fire bans and rules
- Barbeques: Yes, wood fired
- Picnic tables: Yes
- Swimming: Yes
- Fishing: Yes, boat ramp
- Horse riding: Yes
- Canoeing/Kayaking/Boating/Skiing: Yes
AddressGlebe Weir Road
Spring Creek, Queensland, 4420
Coordinates & Contact Details-25.463036, 150.03488207 4992 5900
what 3 wordsupturned.milked.pincersTaroom, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/