The Shire of Beverley operates the Caravan Park located in the centre of town only a minute walk to the main street for dining and shopping.
Located on Council Road, access is from Hunt Road (Great Southern Hwy).
The Caravan Park offers 19 powered sites and an area under trees for campers. It includes campers’ kitchen facility, new ablution block and RV dump site.
Bookings through the caretaker are preferred and an honour system for payment applies.
- $ 28 per night powered van/RV site (max 2 persons)
- $ 11 per night unpowered van/RV site (max 2 persons)
- $ 16 per night powered camp site (max 2 persons)
- $ 11 per night unpowered camp site (max 2 persons)
- $ 5 per additional person over the age of five
(We do not have onsite vans or cabins)
For further details ring Caravan Park Caretaker - Janet on 0457 344 434.
Caravan Clubs can be accommodated at other town facilities (if necessary). Please make enquiries in advance during office hours on 08 9646 1200.
Address22 Council Road
Beverley, Western Australia, 6304
Coordinates & Contact Details-32.10803, 116.9239420457 344 434
what 3 wordsfolded.talked.hunterBeverley, Western Australiahttps://what3words.com/