Please note: the GPS given is for the corner of Upper Bylong Road & Wooleys Road. Follow the signs until the end of the road and you reach the campsite. Please leave gates as you find them. It is private property and bookings must be made in advance. The GPS of the property is -32.469688, 150.207138.
Situated 50km East of Mudgee, 60km North of Rylstone, 3.5 hours from Penrith & 3 hours from Newcastle Bylong Creek 4X4 is a great Family orientated destination.
- Bylong Creek 4X4 is Caravan & Camper Trailer accessible, there are 2 large Campsites and many secluded other spots.
- Firewood is available, cut your own basis, there is small trailer available to assist.
- Kids, Pets and well behaved Husbands are welcome.
- $15 Per Person, Per DAY. Kids Under 15 FREE.
- Motor Cycles & Quads are an additional $10 per DAY. Child riders must wear Full Safety Gear, no exceptions.
- Tracks range from Touring to Advanced, Easy to HARD.
- All rubbish you bring MUST be removed.
- No Glass or Cans to be put in Firepits.
- Drop Toilets are available.
- 5000 gallons of fresh tank water (drinking ONLY)
Address768 Woolleys Road
Upper Bylong, New South Wales, 2849
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsinformally.loyal.rejectedMerriwa, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/