The Roadhouse is pleased to offer the following services:
- Diesel and Opal* fuel (* Opal is replacement for unleaded petrol.)
- A takeaway food service.
- A range of accommodation options to suit everyone from the budget back-packer to the discerning traveller, including complete units that will act as a home away from home for persons employed on extended contracts in the community.
- A well stocked store offering food and personal items including fresh fruit & veg, bread, drinks, ice, fuels, meat, basic grocery items and ice creams.
- 24 hour power.
- An after-hours fuel service.
- Yurliya Gallery (high end Gallery exclusively selling works produced by Warakurna Artists
- Large drive-through powered sites with 24hr power
- Tap water on sites
- Children (under 7 years) free
These times may change without notice.
Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00 (CST)
Saturday - Sunday 09:00 - 15:00 (CST)
Public Holidays 09:00 - 12:00 (CST)
Closed Good Friday and Christmas Day
An afterhours service is available (until 8pm Central Standard Time), by going to the managers residence for camping and accommodation.
Should fuel be required outside of normal trading hours a fee of $20.00 * per vehicle/ $50.00 * per aircraft applies.
Important note: The Warakurna Roadhouse operates on Central Standard Time (CST) time not Western Australian (WA), Northern Territory time (CST) is (1) one and (1/2) half hours in front of WA time.
AddressGreat Central Road
Warakurana, Western Australia, 0872
Coordinates & Contact Details-25.0433, 128.303708 8956 7344
what 3 wordssurgery.affluence.recoveredKaltukatjara, Northern Territoryhttps://what3words.com/