Please note: the entrance is on First Street.
We offer a range of clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation, from 3 star self contained, ensuite units to basic Fishermen's Cabins.
Come and find out why Kangaroo Island has been called "one of earth's last unspoilt refuges".
Tourist Park Features:
- Beach frontage
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation
- Powered and un-powered sites
- Immaculate ablution blocks
- Shady sites
- Under cover BBQ
- Campers kitchen
- Motorhomes up to 9 metres
- Great fishing nearby
- Fish cleaning facilities
- Fish freezing facilities (small fee applies)
- Next to Golf Course
- Pets by prior arrangement - in OWN accommodation only
AddressCnr of First & Third Street
Brownlow, South Australia, 5223
Coordinates & Contact Details-35.671037, 137.61291108 8553 2394
what 3 wordsrecede.secreted.fairerKingscote, South Australiahttps://what3words.com/