Peter and Lisa Kollmann along with their children Courtney and Brodie welcome you to their privately owned park and invite you to discover this picturesque, peaceful hideaway at Kingston-on- Murray.
The caravan park is situated on the Murray river in a secluded setting just 2kms off the Sturt Highway. This award winning park offers friendly personalised service, large shady lawned, and drive through sites, ensuite cabins along with many other facilities to make your stay comfortable.
Kingston-on-Murray Caravan Park is an ideal location to explore the many attractions the Riverland has to offer.
While staying at the park you can partake in many river activities like fishing, boating and canoeing all from our private jetty.
The Kingston-on-Murray Caravan Park offers extensive facilities for guests. The park is a popular tourist spot as it has a broad range of activities available to cater for all age groups.
The swimming pool is an ideal spot to cool off in the crystal clear water, lie on the lazyboys watching the kids or reading a book. The perfect way to spend a summer's day.
The park has a spacious undercover BBQ area and modern Camp Kitchen with tables and chairs. Ideal for alfresco dining at the end of the day.
Take a short stroll through the park and you will come to the majestic River Murray. Spend time fishing, partaking in water sports on the river or simply admiring the beautiful bird life that abounds this wonderful scenic and peaceful part of the river.
For the canoeing enthusiast the popular Chamber's and Nockburra Creeks are easily accessible from the park. These creeks offer excellent wildlife and birdlife and have been described as a type of Kakadu (without the crocs of course!)
Some of the Park features include:
- A beautiful park in a very peaceful setting
- Central to all Riverland towns
- Shady lawned sites and ample camping area
- Drive through and concrete sites available
- Air conditioned ensuite and family cabins
- Disabled facilities (limited)
- Kiosk, ice, petrol
- Swimming pool
- Undercover BBQ area
- Modern playground and oval with goals and bike track
- Modern camp kitchen
- Canoe hire and private jetty
- Boat ramp nearby
- Ideal fishing and yabbying spot
- Table tennis & Bocce
- Tennis court nearby
- Close to local Clubs
- Canoe trails to nearby Chambers and Nockburra Creeks
- Bird watching
- Close to Banrock Station Wine and Wetland Centre and boardwalk trail
- Pets in own accommodation, except Pet Friendly Cabins and by prior arrangement only
Address461 Holmes Road
Kingston-On-Murray, South Australia, 5331
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsslumped.edgily.determiningKingston, South Australiahttps://what3words.com/