The Stanley Cabin & Tourist Park is in the ideal position for a perfect holiday for families with children with the choice of staying in a cabin, bedsitter or bring your own caravan or tent for a budget holiday on one of our powered sites. Stay right on the beach in ours well appointed, landscaped, and beautifully located Cabin and Tourist Park in the peaceful fishing village of Stanley. Listen to the waves lapping the shore and watch the seabirds wheeling overhead.
A wonderful, relaxed, friendly atmosphere will be experienced when you stay in our warm cosy cabins located in a beautiful historic village beneath “The Nut” along the seaside. On-site boardroom available for meetings/bookings includes high speed internet access (adsl broadband) with overhead projector for digital presentations & small conference facilities.
Ideal for the romantic honeymoon for couples situated directly on the beautiful beach, yet with well serviced local hotel, shops and restaurants only a very short walk away. Its only a few steps to the wharves to catch a fish or buy fresh seafood, and to the quaint old craft shops, supermarkets, restaurants and cafe`s to sample the fine local produce.
The Stanley Cabin and Tourist Park is one of the best-kept parks you will find anywhere, and boasts many clean, modern and convenient facilities.
- 2 Amenities Blocks with free showers for guest use only (toweling foot mats are supplied)
- Children's playground
- Free electric Barbecues
- Public Telephone - local and STD calls
- Modern Camper's Kitchen with TV, heating.cooking utensils, 2 stoves
- Extra linen available for hire
- Golf clubs available to hire for Golf Course next door
- Separate baby bathroom
- Laundry with ironing facility
- All Credit Cards accepted
- Free book ahead service for local attractions, eateries and next night accommodation
- Set in garden surroundings with sealed roads within the park
- Beautiful drinking water
Address23a Wharf Road
Stanley, Tasmania, 7331
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsinflates.unintentional.unhurtSmithton, Tasmaniahttps://what3words.com/