The Gulfhaven Caravan Park is located right on the magnificent beachfront at Port Victoria in South Australia. The peaceful seaside town with its temperate climate, is a popular tourist destination, with many activities and attractions.
The attractive Park offers an abundance of accommodation choices from powered sites through to budget and upmarket de-luxe cabins, some with total foreshore views and access.
The friendly and personal service will ensure that your stay at the Gulfhaven Caravan Park is an enjoyable experience.
The Gulfhaven Caravan Park has an abundance of facilities and you will be pleasantly surprised at our prices.
- Absolute beach frontage
- Spectacular sunsets
- Variety of cabins with air-conditioning
- Luxury foreshore cabins, some with balconies
- Austar TV in all luxury cabins
- Grassed sites
- Foreshore camp sites for vans or tents
- Pets allowed on powered sites only
- TV antenna connection to all sites
- Excellent fishing from jetty or boat
- Modern amenities
- Disabled amenities
- Free BBQ's
- Swap and Go Gas
- Children's playground
- Fish cleaning facilities
- Geology trail
- Port Victoria Kiosk
- Maitland Marine for all your boating needs
- Friendly Grocer supermarket
- Magnificent sea view over Spencer Gulf from all sites
- Maritime Museum
- Port Victoria Hotel
- Mastercard and Visa welcome - Sorry, no refunds.
Port Victoria, South Australia, 5573
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsoffshore.fancied.desolationPort Victoria, South Australiahttps://what3words.com/