Karumba Point Sunset Caravan Park is an ideal destination for tourists who love to explore and want to experience all that the Gulf of Carpentaria offers with the beach, fishing spots, birds life, millions of stars at night, shopping and local hotel being only a short distance away. The Park offers villas, cabins, plenty of shady powered and unpowered sites, air-conditioned on-site caravans and a sparkling swimming pool. There are two amenities blocks, laundry facilities, a fish cleaning area and dump points.
The Park staff are there to help the guests with everything from parking the van to helping with information or make any tour bookings required. Nature abounds in the area and the bird watching is as popular as the fishing and crabbing
- Cabins, Villas, Campsites (Powered/Un-powered sites).
- Next to the beach & boat ramp & shady sites
- Free BBQ area. Fish Cleaning Area.
- Swimming Pool with Entertainment area.
- Spit Roast Nights & Entertainment.
- Happy Hours, Disabled Shower/Toilet.
- 2 Spotless Shower/Toilet Blocks, Coin Operated Laundry.
- Mini-Mart / Cafe / Tackle / Souvenirs, Craft days, 3 Public Telephones.
- Fishing Charters / Flights and other Local Tour Bookings, Campers Kitchen.
Address53 Palmer Street
Karumba, Queensland, 4891
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsbeats.nightlife.reproachKarumba, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/