Please note: the entrance is on Edward Street
Large, shady, tropical sites with your choice of air-conditioned cabins and villas, caravan sites, campervan sites, backpacker and budget accommodation, or camp sites. Our Tourist Park (no permanents) also has an inground swimming pool, covered barbeque and eating areas and kerbed and sealed access roads.
Centrally located on the coast from Innisfail, between Cairns and Townsville, our Tourist Park is a great base to experience the very best of our beautiful tropical region.
Some of the best fishing in North Queensland with the closest mainland access to the Great Barrier Reef. River, estuary and reef fishing are all available. Fish off the beach just across the road.
FREE Wifi Internet access now available!
- Covered barbecue areas and Camp Kitchen with Dining Room
- Covered inground salt water swimming pool
- Direct access to beach just 30 seconds away
- 9 Hole Mini Golf course
- Internet access now available!
- Single lane boat ramp just 2 minutes away with a second two lane ramp another 3 minutes further
- 4km walk or drive to magnificent Ella Bay National Park
- Recreation Room with TV and FREE book library
- Modern, clean amenities block
- Laundry with clothes washers & dryers
- Most dogs welcome
Address39 Elizabeth Street
Flying Fish Point, Queensland, 4860
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsdevelopments.headset.uncouthInnisfail, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/