Whatever brings you to Manilla, Ambleside Bed and Breakfast is waiting to delight you with a stay that can cater to all tastes and budgets. Ensuite rooms, self-contained cabins, twin and family rooms are all available.
Ambleside provides tranquil surroundings, and luxurious air-conditioned accommodation, 400 metres from the Namoi River and the Mt Borah range overlooking the property (we are 15 minutes from Godfrey's Flymanilla).
Relax in the gardens, swim in the pool, admire the myriads of native birds, or take a stroll down to the river.
For the more adventurous, Manilla is renowned for its recreational aviation. Aeromodelling, paragliding, and hang-gliding are popular at nearby Mount Borah. A local airfield provides Gyrocoptor instruction, and sailplane flying is available 365 days a year from nearby Lake Keepit Gliding Club. All aviation enthusiasts are especially welcome to stay.
Manilla is also a fishing and watersports paradise, with dams and rivers providing great fishing. Lake Keepit also provides sailing, waterskiing, and more.
We are just 1.3km from Manilla – easy walking or a short drive to shops, pubs and restaurants.
At Ambleside we have:
- the Rosella Lodge - a two-bedroom lodge with double beds
- the Kookaburra Lodge - a one-bedroom lodge with a double bed
- the Blue Wren Lodge - a one-bedroom lodge with a king bed
- three guest rooms in the house -
- the Pelican room - one double bed, two single beds and an ensuite
- the Family room - one double and three singles in a bunk arrangement
- the Corner room - two singles plus one single in the annexe.
Address52 Rushes Creek Road
Manilla, New South Wales, 2346
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsdecorator.splats.betrayalManilla, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/