A tidy, clean & quiet park welcomes you to Monto
- a quiet and leafy 5.5 acre park with a rural outlook
- ensuited / family / budget cabins
- comfortable accommodation for travelling corporate guests
- powered / unpowered / campsite / RV friendly
- a shaded, inground pool
- bring 4 legged visitors, if accompanied by well behaved humans
- a gateway to Cania Gorge National Park
- reasonable rates
- a park close to town
Monto is a friendly, quaint, rural town on the Country Way (A3) just 12kms from The Cania Gorge National Park. The Historical Cultural Centre is right next door to the park and well worth a visit.
Enjoy some good old country hospitality and 'tucka' at 1 of 2 town pubs or RSL, plus cafes, great coffee, supermarkets and more. Bowls and golf can also be enjoyed whilst visiting Monto.
We look forward to greeting you and allowing us to put a smile on your dial as you will surely be greeted with one!
Address16 Flinders Street
Monto, Queensland, 4630
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordscrystals.felling.collectedBiloela, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/