The Stuarts Point Convention Centre is nestled on the banks of the magnificent Macleay River. It is surrounded by beautiful beaches and bushland that all nature lovers will enjoy.
If you like fishing then you have the choice of rock, beach, river and blue-water fishing spots. Water skiing enthusiasts can enjoy the waterway behind the Centre. But if relaxing on the beach is more your thing then the many surrounding beaches will not disappoint you.
Overnighters, tourists and groups are all welcome.
The Centre is ideal for:
- Social Functions – reunions, weddings
- Families – plenty of open space for the kids
- Caravans, buses and camper trailers
- Trekkers – 325 acres of native bushland with extensive bushwalking tracks
- 10 self-contained motel units
- Variety of self-contained cabins
- 2 four bedroom, self-contained homes
- 10 drive-thru camping tents
- Dining room with seating for 200 people and a huge, fully equipped kitchen
- Large event marquees can be erected by request
- Three special purpose buildings for extra meeting space
- Many powered caravan and tent sites
- Seven modern, clean amenities block
- Campers’ wash-up facilities
- Paved/sealed access ways
- Vehicles and boat spaces
Address250 Grassy Head Road
Stuarts Point, New South Wales, 2441
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsblurb.chopsticks.immoralityMacksville, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/