Established in 1878 the Glen Innes Showground is yours to enjoy. It is available to everyone for year-round use. Book the Glen Innes Showground for your next event or use its facilities as you travel the New England. It is a great venue.
You can enjoy 10 hectares of shaded, grassy space, with a charming set of heritage buildings supported by modern visitor facilities.
Campers with pets, and travelers with horses are always welcome. reasonable overnight rates and available for large groups.
The Showground is close to all Glen Innes town facilities, in a quiet off-highway location. It is easy to access with large vehicles and caravans.
Glen Innes is also easy to reach from capital cities – just four hours from Brisbane and seven hours from Sydney – where the New England and Gwydir highways meet.
- A fully fenced, safe and secure camping area, close to town facilities.
- Shaded camping areas for tents, caravans and motorhomes.
- Caravan and camping space for large groups or choose your own secluded site.
- A place where pets under control are welcome.
- Toilets (46, including two with disabled access).
- Hot showers (18, including one with disabled access).
- Water tank refilling.
- Black water waste disposal system for caravans and motorhomes.
- Easy access and turning space for big rigs.
Glen Innes, New South Wales, 2370
Coordinates & Contact Details-29.7418, 151.741802 6732 3186
what 3 wordscastle.refers.administerGlen Innes, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/