Pretty and secluded, Belah campground ticks all the boxes for a great camping adventure in the NSW outback. If you’re doing the Mungo Self-guided Drive tour, why not spread it over a couple of days and camp overnight at Belah? You’ll find the campground after passing Mallee Stop walking track about halfway along the 70km drive route. The ground is level and although Belah is small, you’ll find plenty of room to pitch your tent amongst lovely, wooded surroundings. Enjoy a meal at one of the picnic tables and listed to Mungo’s auditory pleasures – from the chirping of birds in the daytime to the evening’s cicad.
With just 12 campsites, Belah campground offers secluded outback camping in the Willandra Lakes World Heritage region. It’s located halfway along the Mungo Drive tour.
- Site not suitable for RVs
- Picnic tables
What to Bring
- Drinking and cooking water.
- This is a remote campground. Please make sure you arrive well prepared.
- There is no mobile phone reception in Mungo National Park
- Given the park’s remote location, it's a good idea to bring a topographic map and compass or a GPS with you when bushwalking.
Bookings are required. Book online at https://nsw.rezexpert.com/book?business_code=500019&type_id=4508&_ga=2.194312238.2094422567.1615954844-2051782135.1568159389 or call the National Parks Contact Centre on 1300 072 757.
Mungo, New South Wales, 2423
Coordinates & Contact Details-33.7133871, 143.1756872703 5021 8900
what 3 wordsfiling.notebook.labsGol Gol, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/