Located close to the Main Settlement and just a short stroll from The Basin, one of the Island's most famous beaches.
The Campground Offers
- 43 non-powered sand covered sites accommodating up to a maximum of 6 people and 2 tents
- Ablution block with wheelchair access
- Modern communal camp kitchen with cooking facilities including 4 BBQ plates and troughs (no other electrical appliances are provided).
- 2 separate free standing BBQs
- Complimentary delivery of luggage direct from the main Jetty to the Camping Ground if correctly labelled with labels provided by the ferry operator.
- Check in for the Camping Ground starts from 10am.
- No alcohol will be delivered to the Camping Ground and open flames not permitted.
- Visitors found camping outside the Camping Ground are at risk of receiving an infringement from the Rottnest Island Rangers.
- A maximum of 2 sites can be booked in one transaction. Each site accommodates a maximum of 6 people in up to 2 tents or 4 single swags (2 single swags equal 1 tent) and each site must have one over 18 year old registered guest.
- On reaching Rottnest, the person who has made the booking for the site must report to the Visitor Centre with photo ID in order to register. A sticker will be provided which should be attached to the tent to confirm registration. All tents must be situated within the area of the site booked.
- Luggage collection is from 9am with an early pickup available only on request from the Visitor Centre 24 hours before departure
Rottnest Island, Western Australia, 6161
Coordinates & Contact Details-31.991101, 115.538964
what 3 wordscasseroles.lumpy.textNorth Fremantle, Western Australiahttps://what3words.com/