Homestead campground provides a large, flat camping area in the centre of the park suitable for caravans and camper trailers.
Bookings do not apply at this campground. It operates on a first come - first served basis. Please contact the campground during peak holiday season for availability.
• This campground features tent sites, picnic tables, fire rings, toilets and water (untreated).
• All access roads within the park are unsealed.
• There is no vehicle access to the river in the park.
• Best time to visit: Late autumn to spring. It can be very hot during summer.
• National Park entry fees and camping fees apply.
• A self-registration station is located on Quarry Road.
- See more at: http://parks.dpaw.wa.gov.au/site/homestead-campground#sthash.XwntuSqS.dpuf
Morangup, Western Australia, 6083
Coordinates & Contact Details-31.6094, 116.244
what 3 wordssuddenly.locks.isolatedLower Chittering, Western Australiahttps://what3words.com/