Riverview Tourist Village is located four minutes from the Post Office on Victoria Highway on the road west to Kununurra. The “Katherine Hot Springs” are just a short walk from our back gate…ease away your aches and pains… have a dip before breakfast or at the end of your day after exploring Nitmiluk National Park (Katherine Gorge).
Enthusiastic fisherpersons can catch a “Barra” from The Katherine River 150 metres from our park or catch a feed of cherabin (fresh water yabby/marron) for lunch.
Sit back and relax under our shady trees with a cool drink, or take a dip in our sparkling pool after enjoying a cruise on the Gorge
Accommodation on offer is powered and unpowered sites, motel units, standard cabins, ensuite cabins and family ensuite cabins.
Pets are allowed on sites only.
• 4 x Amenities Buildings
• Swimming Pool
• Park Access to the Katherine Hot Springs
• 116 Powered Sites
• 30 Unpowered Sites
• 11 x Individual
• 10 x Budget Cabins
• 8 x Self Contained Standard Cabins.
• 4 x Cabins with Ensuites
• 6 x Family Cabins with Ensuites
• 9 x Motel Rooms
• Free Gas Barbeques
• 4 Laundry Blocks (Some with dryers)
• Camp Kitchen
• Large Motor Home Access (Help available to park if required)
• Caravan Storage (Out of season)
• Parking Assistance Available
• Pets Welcome at Caravan / Camping Sites (No pets at Motels / Cabins)
to the platform are logged to ensure unauthorised access to the service does not occur. Copyright (C) 2019-2020
Below you can add images related to Riverview Tourist Village - NT.
Accepted image types are jpeg, png, jpg, gif and maximum of 4Mb each photo.