Busselton Holiday Village is situated in the heart of Busselton, Western Australia, a short stroll to the famous Busselton Jetty and Underwater Observatory.
Our holiday park is famous for being well shaded and grassed with fully sealed kerbed roads and street lighting throughout.
We offer a wide range of accommodation choices including, Luxury Guest House Accommodation, Chalets and Onsite Vans, Relaxing Camping, Caravan and Motorhome sites. We are open all year round and will do our best to make sure you enjoy your holiday in the South West Region of Western Australia.
We provide large shady, grassed areas for your caravan, motor home or for camping. All of our sites are powered and close to the solar heated swimming pool and amenities block.
- On site caravans sleep up to eight people.
- Campers kitchen contains a hot-plate, a fridge, a microwave, and hot water in the sinks.
- Milk, ice and washing powder can be purchased at the office.
- Free gas BBQ's are located in the undercover gazebo.
- Tables and chairs are provided for guests use.
- The heated swimming pool is centrally located in the Caravan Park.
- Children’s play area located next to undercover gazebo.
- The park has adequate lighting around the camping and caravan sites.
- The toilet and shower amenities include baby bath facilities and are close to the camping and caravan sites.
- A fully equipped laundry is provided for use at anytime. The laundry has four automatic washing machines and four dryers and a laundry sink. An ironing board and iron are available on request from the office.
- Bicycles are permitted on park roads, but road rules apply.
- The office shop is stocked with some convenience items such as drinks, ice creams and ice
Address118 Peel Terrace
Busselton, Western Australia, 6280
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsfreezing.cheesy.clapBusselton, Western Australiahttps://what3words.com/