On the Southern Tablelands of New South Wales, Markdale offers an out-of-the-ordinary experience to fire up the senses.
Just 3 hours from Sydney and 90 minutes from Canberra, Markdale is a working sheep and cattle station in the Great Dividing Ranges with self catered farmstay accommodation for up to 24 people.
Markdale is rich in history and features a five acre award-winning Edna Walling garden and rambling homestead, a remarkable mirror of the elegance of the decades stretching from the ’30s to the present.
Wake up with the sun and the animals of the farm and spend your day exploring the beauty of the area. Enjoy your evenings with a warming log fire and all the creature comforts of home.
For larger groups we offer great deals when you book all accommodation for your stay at Markdale.
Sleeping up to 24 people, you have exclusive use of the 2 Bedroom Stone House, 4 Bedroom Stone House and Shearers’s Quarters.
We also have a function room that seats 24 people comfortably that can be used during your stay.
- En Suite queen bedroom in 4 Bedroom Stone House
- Queen bedroom in 2 Bedroom Stone House
- Three double bedrooms (one in 4 Bedroom House, two in Shearers’ Quarters)
- Twin singles bunk room in 4 Bedroom Stone House
- Six Twin Bed Rooms ( one in each of Stone Houses and four in Shearers’ Quarters)
- Three fully equipped kitchens
- Coffee machines with complimentary pods is all accommodation
- A selection of teas
- Five bathrooms (one en suite in Four Bedroom House, one shared in each of Stone Houses and two in Shearers’ Quarters)
- Three Sitting Rooms (one in each house plus sunroom in Four Bedroom House)
- WiFi in all accommodation
- Phones in Stone Houses
- Satellite Television in Stone Houses
- Central Heating & Open Fires in Stone Houses, Combustion Heater and Reverse Cycle A/C in lounge room of Shearers’ Quarters
- Washing and drying machine room
- Function room for sit down dinner or presentation for 24 people
Please note due to Health and Safety regulations pets are not allowed and we are a smoke free establishment.
Address462 Mulgowrie Road
Crooked Corner, New South Wales, 2583
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordssculpture.burst.impossiblyCrookwell, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/