Fisherman's Beach Holiday Park (Formerly Bell Park Caravan Park) is perfectly situated on the beach, yet walking distance to the Emu Park town centre, offering cafes, supermarket, pub, library, bottle shop and more. Offering cooling sea breezes and direct beach access, it's the perfect base to explore Emu Park, the Capricorn Coast and the Keppel Bay Islands. We offer all your caravan, camping and accommodation needs while you travel the Queensland coastline.
Our quality quality self-contained accommodation will suit families, couples and small groups on a budget.
The ensuite cabins feature bedding for 2 adults and 2 children, ensuite bathroom, kitchen, air-conditioning and flat-screen television. The price also includes your bed linen and towels.
For recreational vehicles such as caravans, motor homes, campervans, camper trailers as well as tents, there are grassy, fully serviced, powered sites. If you want to get "back to basics" we offer unpowered grassy sites in a shady grove, right by the beach. All sites are located within easy reach of one of 3 amenities blocks and the camp kitchen.
- Fully serviced sites for caravans, campervans, camper trailers, motor homes or tents.
- Grassy unpowered multi-use sites close to the beach
- Three amenity buildings
- Separate disabled shower/toilet facility
- Two laundries with washing machines, large capacity dryers, washing tubs and ironing / folding facilities
- Camp Kitchen with large fridge, toaster, electric jug, electric hotplates, barbecues and washing up facilities
- Two sheltered outdoor eating areas
- Free electric BBQs
- Two dump points
Address67 Pattison Street
Emu Park, Queensland, 4710
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsstealer.soda.obeyedYeppoon, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/