Set amongst deep gorges and high mountain ranges with rugged rock formations and magnificent panoramas 'Catninga' is the perfect choice to give you a taste of the Flinders Ranges.
Be our guest in the Carriage B&B, mountain hut or secluded camp sites and enjoy the beauty and tranquility of the base of Mt Brown. Whether you're hiking, biking, 4WD'ing of just relaxing, Catninga's rugged beauty will leave you with lasting memories.
- Limited firewood supplied (extra available - fee applies)
- Private campsites
- Long drop toilet near bush campsites (access to toilet & shower block at Homestead)
- Toilet and Shower near powered sites
- Access to amenities block at homestead
- Access to walking tracks
- Dogs welcome (dogs must be on lead at all times)
- Horses welcome.
Address655 Catninga Road
Saltia, South Australia, 5710
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsvoiced.dripped.rodentPort Augusta, South Australiahttps://what3words.com/