Situated on the outskirts of Pt MacDonnell on beautiful Woolwash Beach, our 7 acre park offers 140 sheltered, well grassed, powered sites, a 2 bedroom fully self contained unit, a 4 bedroom & 2 bedroom lodge (includes double linen), and 2 onsite vans. With well kept, clean amenities, a camp kitchen with shaded seating & potbelly stove, and more, we strive to make your stay with us an enjoyable, relaxed experience.
We have a small onsite kiosk offering drinks, ice creams, ice, bait & tackle and with the township being an easy 15 minute stroll along a paved walking/bicycle track away, everything you may need is within easy reach.
We're just a short detour from Mount Gambier, and we believe we've got much more to offer you. A spectacular ocean location where you can enjoy surfing, swimming, and diving in the sea or in many fresh water sink holes. There's also safe walking and bike riding trails from the tourist park, along the foreshore to the lighthouse. Perfect for families, the Port MacDonnell Foreshore Tourist Park is a great alternative to Mount Gambier.
Our powered and unpowered camping sites are pet friendly year round & pets stay for free! Pets are welcome year round, so you can bring your "best friend" along on holiday too.
We have everything you need to make your stay a relaxing one:
- 30m from safe, family-friendly beach
- Comfortable walking distance to town
- 130 well grassed sites with power & water
- Camp kitchen with undercover/weatherproof BBQ & meals area
- Kiosk with EFTPOS facilities
- Well kept, clean amenities
- Brand New Council Playground adjacent to park
- New coin operated washers & dryer
- Rainwater Tank
- Two Bedroom Unit including Linen & Towels
- Two Bedroom, self contained cabins including Linen & Towels
- 4 bedroom & 2 bedroom lodge (includes double linen)
- 2 onsite vans
- Sullage dump point
Address12 Eight Mile Creek Road
Port MacDonnell, South Australia, 5291
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordssticking.placing.extinguishMount Gambier, South Australiahttps://what3words.com/