Located halfway between Rockhampton & Mackay. Turn east off Bruce Hwy onto St. Lawrence Access Road & travel approx 5kms. The reserve is on left, 1km from township. Large campground with excellent facilities. There are grassy sites as well.
The camp ground is split into generator and non-generator areas. Toilets, hot shower ($1/3mins), free gas BBQ, stables, dump station. Pet friendly. The township is just 1km away with a post office, police station, a shop and a pub.
Overnight camping at St Lawrence is charged at $12.50 per night for a maximum stay of 14 consecutive nights.
Please be advised it is recommended travellers fill their vans prior to arrival at St Lawrence, as currently there is no potable water available for filling caravans.
St Lawrence does have water available for drinking, showering and cooking.
Payment can be made via the following options, however we encourage campers with access to a smartphone to use the Parkmobile app for payment:
- Smartphone using the Parkmobile appParkmobile logo
- Online at www.parkmobile.com.au
- By calling Council on 1300 ISAACS (47 22 27) during business hours
- Over the counter at Council offices during business hours
Easy steps to use Parkmobile
- Register your details online at www.parkmobile.com.au or via the Parkmobile app
- Upon arrival look for the Parkmobile sign at St Lawrence and Carmila camp grounds
- Enter St Lawrence’s Parkmobile zone number (80002) displayed on the Parkmobile sign, your vehicle’s registration number and the number of nights you wish to stay.
Parkmobile offers an SMS confirmation and reminder service once you have paid for camping. This service charges 25c per SMS. You can opt-out of this service under the Parkmobile ‘Settings’ tab on your smartphone.
For more information on paying for camping using Parkmobile please contact Customer Service on 1300 ISAACS (1300 472 227).
AddressSt Lawrence Connection Road
St Lawrence, Queensland, 4707
Coordinates & Contact Details-22.351626, 149.5200151300 472 227
what 3 wordsfreehold.resembled.oathSarina, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/