Established in 1968, the Mollymook Caravan Park is a privately owned and family run 3½ star self rated park. It’s set at the top of Mollymook overlooking the distant headland, with attractive gardens the park is a place to relax and yet enough facilities to entertain as well. It is a 3 hour drive from Sydney, 2 ½ hours from Canberra, and the perfect holiday destination for families, couples and groups. We’re also pet friendly year round, making it a complete holiday for all. We are the only Caravan Park in Mollymook and therefore the closest Park to the Patrolled Mollymook Beach, which is renowned for its great surfing waves, you may also see a pod of dolphins enjoying the bay or whales in the distance.
Cabins and Camping
Tent and caravan powered sites available along with a variety of cabins and houses to suit your needs, let us assist you in making the right choice.
- Spacious caravan & tent sites are well grassed & in garden surroundings.
- 2 Caravan sites with concrete bases.
- Amenities with no extra charges for the showers.
- BBQ/Kitchen area includes kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge and free electric BBQ’s.
- 14 Cabins and 3 Houses, self contained.
- Every cabin and house has all your basic equipment requirements for the kitchen.
- The main bed is made up in all the cabins & towels are provided. Additional paying guests are also provided with linen & towels. The houses have all beds made up with towels supplied.
- Extra linen available for hire.
- Free parking space alongside or near all cabins & houses for 1 vehicle.
All cabins and houses are self catering. A complimentary tea and coffee starter kit is supplied. Towels and linen are refreshed if, you stay longer than a week.
- Caravan & tent sites in well grassed & treed surroundings
- Cabins with en-suites
- Annual Caravans
- Swimming Pool (Seasonal)
- Tennis Court
- Games Room
- Children’s Playground
- Woodfired Pizza Oven
- Free BBQ’s
- DVD Hire
- Pet Friendly
- WiFi Hotspot
Address1 Ilett Street
Mollymook, New South Wales, 2539
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsbonkers.spoken.bundlesUlladulla, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/