Explore Western Australia’s North West with a relaxing stay at Capricorn Holiday Park in Carnarvon. Located 4.5 hours north of Kalbarri, Carnarvon is a small coastal town with a population of around 5,000. Head a short distance inland to visit Kennedy Range National Park or travel a bit farther east to explore Mt Augustus National Park. Stay local and indulge in some delicious Carnarvon produce at local cafes and restaurants.
Part of the Summerstar Tourist Park family, Capricorn Holiday Park boasts clean and well-maintained amenities, pet-friendly camping sites* and spacious cabins and chalets for solo travellers, couples, families and large groups.
Carnarvon is renowned for its fresh produce, and in-season, you need travel no further than the front office to access the best the Gascoyne has to offer with daily supplies of fresh regional produce. The caravan park is also across the road from a well-stocked services station, so you can stock up on travel supplies and fuel before exploring the vast region.
Find us at the intersection of North West Coastal Highway and Robinson Street, and just under the OTC dish. Capricorn Holiday Park is your central Carnarvon location.
Situated among shady trees, Capricorn Holiday Park has a range of accommodation options and facilities for all travellers. From deluxe, family and 2-bedroom chalets, to comfortable and cosy cabins. The caravan park also offers a range of powered and big rig camping sites, with pet-friendly options available.
- Barbecue Area - Wood-fired pizza oven. This is where the action happens during the bust season on Friday nights. Free gas BBQ also available with undercover seating.
- Camp Kitchen - Indoor camp kitchen with large fridge, big screen TV, microwave, kettle, toaster, and a two-burner cooktop.
- Swimming Pool Access - Have a swim and relax back after a hard day of holidaying in our sparkling saltwater pool.
- Accessible Amenities - Spotless clean ablutions centrally located with separate disabled access and facilities
- Shop Kiosk - Come in and explore our fantastic range of goodies we have on display and you’ll soon realise we’re not just an office. Pick up a local town map to explore all that Carnarvon and the surrounding district has to offer. Speak to our park staff for local advice and tourist attraction locations.
- Games Room - A great communal place to meet and greet other park guest or friends. Relax with a cuppa or cold beverage, have a game of bowls, or witness one of the magnificent sunsets. Facilities available, pool table, large screen TV (Great to watch the footy), with lots of laughs always happening in "The Shed".
- Tourist Information - Speak to our park employees for travel guides, must see locations and general advice about Carnarvon and surrounds areas.
AddressCnr Robinson Street & North West Coast Highway
Kingsford, Western Australia, 6701
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsriver.vibe.intersectionCarnarvon, Western Australiahttps://what3words.com/