Beachside Holiday Park is a fully featured holiday park situated along the beach of Normanville on the south coast of South Australia. A winner of the Fleurieu Peninsula Tourism Awards, Beachside Holiday Park offers all the peace and tranquility a country town has to offer, only a short distance from Victor Harbor, Kangaroo Island, McLaren Vale, Yankalilla, Cape Jervis and the city of Adelaide. Spend your next short stay or extended holiday with us! Once you have unpacked your bags and popped open your first drink you will be compelled to sit down and and just ponder, think, daydream or just snooze!
Grab the kids for an exciting play on our new water park. Take a minute and maybe go for a wander at dusk like so many visitors do. Say gidday to others and wander down to our camp kitchen and cook a meal. Take a stroll over the sand dune and down to the beach for even a longer walk where you can explore what might have been washed up recently. Enjoy the long view south over Lady Bay. Gaze north up to Carrickalinga. Retire to your cabin for some telly or a read. Its so good being on holidays! Welcome to Beachside.
Want to stay somewhere that offers more than a place for the night? At Beachside Holiday Park Normanville, we have:
- A large water park that the whole family will enjoy-and only those who stay with us have exclusive access to it, so you never have to worry about overcrowding!
- A covered BBQ area with lots of tables for large groups
- A kitchen area with a large fireplace, fridge and lots of counter space
- A picnic area for a fun lunch or dinner
- A playground with colourful, safe and wide-ranging equipment
- A games room that will entertain the kids for hours
- A fish cleaning area that allows for hygienic and thorough fish meal prep
Discover what great adventures await you here!
Besides our wide range of amenities, we offer quality accommodations that meet every party's needs. From basic powered sites to delightful cabins, we have the lodging that's right for you.
And only two minutes away is the beautiful St Vincent Gulf! Fishing, swimming and wading await you and the entire family.
As a full-service caravan park, we are here to make your holiday extraordinary. Whether you want to simply relax in your cabin, treat the kids to a trip at the beach or use our holiday park as a base camp while you explore the nearby area, we welcome you!
- Executive units (sleeps up to 6 people, with one unit set up for disabled access)
- Deluxe cabins (sleeps up to 6 people)
- Executive spa units (sleeps up to 4 people)
- Powered campsite
AddressMain South Road
Normanville, South Australia, 5204
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsdrillers.limb.musiciansNormanville, South Australiahttps://what3words.com/