The Caravan Park is ideally located near the Tourist Information Centre and a short walk to the town centre. Warialda is Motor Home friendly and invites campers to come and stay in one of the camping areas.
- 7 cabins with ensuites and A/C
- 25 sites available
- All cabins have linen provided
- Safe and friendly Warialda Caravan Park has everything you need to make your stay enjoyable.
- Quiet park-like setting, laundry facilities, showers, short walk to shops, swimming pool and parks.
- Easy access to nature walks through bird friendly bushland. A great place to explore or just relax.
- Pets are welcome in the park provided they are kept under control at all times.
AddressCnr Holden Street & Gwydir Highway
Warialda, New South Wales, 2402
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsequally.justify.teasedBingara, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/