Enter Wallis Road, Rosa Glen into your GPS, it will lead you to our signs otherwise you will get lost.
Big Valley Campsite is nestled amongst the hills of our family owned working sheep farm, ten minutes South East of Margaret River.
The farm encompasses a beautiful secret valley hidden from the outside world by natural forest. We are central to the Margaret River region and its tourist attractions. Margaret River has plenty of wineries, breweries and restaurants to choose from. It also has arts and crafts, mountain biking, bush walking, caving, canoeing and abseiling to offer both visitors and locals a great variety of things to do.
Plus there are many brewery and wine tours that will pick up and drop off from our campsite.
Our facilities are rustic and kept in pristine conditions and include the following:
- Caravan Sites with power and water
- Tents sites – powered or unpowered
- Some drive through sites
- Large Motor Homes and Big Rigs Sites
- Camp Kitchen, Gas BBQ, Fridges, Burners, Kettle and Toaster
- Camp Fire to while away the evening, firewood supplied for our own communial campfires
- 3 TV Channels GWN WIN ABC
- Dump Point
- Mosquito Free Environment
- Ablutions are very clean with plenty of hot water for showers
- Wheel chair/disabled facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Large Undercover Area for Social Events
- Pet Friendly, all year round including public holidays and school holidays and all dogs must be kept on a lead and cleaned up after
- Group Bookings available certain times of the year for 4 Wheel Drive Clubs, Recreational groups, Caravan Clubs
Address46 Boronia Road
Rosa Glen, Western Australia, 6285
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsroofer.dominates.movementMargaret River, Western Australiahttps://what3words.com/